Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Amazon Has Refunded Me

This is to confirm that I have received a refund from Amazon on their rather confusing charges for their service - Amazon hosting called Amazon EC2. This came when I requested an explanation for such cruel charges (which I received none after 3days and proceed to cancelling my account from their services). I recently blogged on this particular case with them in my most recent post HERE.
I later received a text message on my phone number that my charged has been refunded from Amazon Hosting Services. Let me use this opportunity to thank Amazon for refunding me (at least I am no longer bitter with them).
iIzu.

2 comments:

  1. That's where they're better than us. They're honest enough to refund. Kudos to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, at least they are honest. Thanks for the comment @ Matthias.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are manually moderated, 0% spam tolerance