Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Laptop with Longest Battery Life - For Nigerians!

 


If you have being following my blog post for sometime, you will notice that I am not a fan of long blog post, there is no way I will justify wasting my readers precious time before going to the point. You might have notice the topic of this post with  NIGERIA  in it but I don't think a Nigerian resident will ask why.This is because of the bad or rather sorrowful state of Power generation and distribution in Nigeria.Believe it or not, this is one of the hottest selling products in Nigeria because there is an increase need of more power efficient gadgets.
 Hence here is the question -

Which is the Laptop/notebook computer with longest battery life?

Answer  - 

Samsung solar powered net book NC215 

What is the Battery Life?

Answer - 

Up to 15 Hours

How mush?

N65,000
 
Where can I get it?

It is available online is is being sold by a Nigerian dealer, here is their website - 
http://www.buylaptopsinnigeria.com

Note: Please I am not the seller of the product and not associated with the product, inquires should be directed to the dealers.Just passing the message.

        NICE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION, ISN'T IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are manually moderated, 0% spam tolerance