Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Airtel Nigeria Internet Settings

Airtel Nigeria
          
If you are searching for settings and configuration for Airtel which you want to us for browsing, here is the full configuration for both HTML (Computer) and Mobile (Phone) Browsing

Internet Settings for full browsing ( For Computer / Modem)
 
APN (Access Point Name) : internet.ng.airtel.com 
Username :  internet
 
Password : internet
Internet Settings for Mobile (Phone) browsing:

APN (Access Point Name) : wap.ng.airtel.com
Username : wap
 
Password : wap
 
Homepage: http://wap.ng.airtel.com  or any site you want


8 comments:

  1. PLZ IZ THERE NO IP ADDRESS 4 AIRTEL.PLZ INBOX D IP ADDRESS IN2 MA MAIL.WILLIAMSKELVIN1994@GMAIL.COM.. TANX

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLZ SEND AIRTEL IP ADDRESS TO MY MAIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sub airtel 6GB & can't browse with it on my PC using modem
    Any help

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sub airtel 6GB and can't browse with it on my PC using modem
    What can I do pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sub airtel 6Gb and can't browse with it on my PC using my modem
    What can I do to browse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz send airtel PDP service address to pattos4realz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please what is 'airtel PDP service address'?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are manually moderated, 0% spam tolerance