Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

1060 Followers And Still Counting

I have being using twitter for more than a year now but have never got serious with them.
My passion was fired up for twitter in the last couple of months.
If you can read my Blog post here, I made a request for readers to join me in twitter for My regular updates.
My followers have jumped to 1000 + when I checked last early in the morning toady

Thank you guys.According to twitter directory- Wefollow.com,I am the member with the highest number of followers who have the tag-Nigeria,this means I am the member with the highest follower in Nigeria who is in Wefollow.com.
If you are not yet following me rush to twitter.com/izumou and follow my twitter updates.

1 comment:

  1. pls how can i register with clickbank and how to receive my earning in nigeria, pls i will appreciate if you can help send it to dondada411@yahoo.com .thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are manually moderated, 0% spam tolerance