Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Win $50 In Your Paypal Account

Yeah,this is not a joke.After having a boring morning,I decided to go online.I really have a boring more online visiting forums.One of the forums have many spams by robots and I wonders If some forum admins are still alive these days-Allowing auto spam generated post to filter their forums...

You know what,this morning was not really bore because I visited my friends Blog who is a Indian( Indians are really challenging Singapore in Internet Marketing these days)In his Blog,I say one Post that interested my .The post is on Blog Contest By BloggerTicks.com
Here are the Prizes:
1st Place : $50 hard cash
2nd Place : $25
3rd Place: $15
4th, 5th & 6th Places : $5 each
The Contest Ends On 25th March

2 comments:

Comments are manually moderated, 0% spam tolerance