Addynamo Has Paid Me.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 Labels:
Hi,

   This is to encourage any Nigerian Webmaster that has been waiting and searching if ADDYNAMO is legitimate. I made N12,000 in just a week last month, July after I came back from Yenagoa,Bayelsa State and decided to join them. The earning was fast and surprise to me because, apart from Google Adsense, I have never make money that fast in any PPC.

  My earnings were clear and sent to my GTB Bank account. Let me use this medium to say a very big thank you to Addynamo.You guys are doing great. Hoping we will continue doing more business.
Thanks.

Related Post

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro. I can now clearly see that addynamo are legit.

Felix Okoli said...

Lucky you. Can you tell how many unique page views did you get to earn that N12000?

Izu Mou said...

Not on PPC, I made the money easily with my twitter accounts in the twitter campaigns.
Thanks.

Ebuka Nwadike said...

hmm, congrats bro

Izu Mou said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Comments are manually moderated, 0% spam tolerance

 
My Thoughts,The News. © 2012 | For Jobs Check Vacancies In Nigeria